Help save a life. Foster a pet. Foster Guardians provide a temporary home, daily care, and food for abandoned cats, kittens, dogs, and puppies in their own homes. Foster pets live as part of a family, instead of a shelter or on the street, while waiting to be adopted into their permanent home. GLBAS covers veterinary costs for the Foster Pet, guidance for Foster Guardians, and events for the adoptable Foster Pet to attend for exposure to adopters. Fill out a Foster Application and/or indicate your interest on the Volunteer Application if you would like to find out more!
- Transport Foster Pets to Events or Veterinarian Visits
- Animal Training
- Veterinary Care
- Adoption Events
- Event Planning
- Fundraising Events
- Community / P.R. Events
- Publishing (Flyers, Brochures, Graphics, Writing)
- Marketing and Communication
- Website or Tech management or assistant
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Newsletters)
- Develop educational programs and presentations for civic groups and schools.
- Develop programs in conjunction with other organizations that benefit animals and the community.
- Administrative (Correspondence, Miscellaneous office work)
- Financial (Accounting/Book keeping)
- Grant Research and Writing
- Committee Coordinator
- Board of Directors Member
These are just some of the great opportunities we have for you to work with our group. If you would like to help in other areas not mentioned above or if you have an area of expertise that can benefit us, please do not hesitate to join us! GLBAS needs people who care about the animals in our community.
We Need Your Help
Any amount of time you are willing to give is appreciated. Fill out a volunteer application today!